This post is also available in: Spanish
We know people are traveling and kids are going back to school, which is why it is important for people of all ages make sure they are up to date on the vaccines recommended for them. Especially kids and young adults who are going back to school. Vaccination helps prevent dangerous and sometimes deadly diseases. Getting vaccinated is important for people of all ages. Here’s some information about vaccines that people need throughout their lives:
- Parents can protect infants and children from 14 serious childhood diseases by age 2
- Preteens and teens need vaccines too! Getting adolescents vaccinated will also protect their friends and their family members.
- Seniors may need one or more vaccines, even if they received vaccines as a child or as a younger adult.
Here are the dates when to get vaccinated:
- Adults (Aug. 1-7)
- Pregnant women (Aug. 8-14)
- Babies and young children (Aug. 15-21)
- Preteens and teens (Aug. 22-28)
For more information about what vaccines you need or when to get them you can contact your primary doctor.